ANIMA Investment Network is a multi-country cooperation platform for economic development in the Mediterranean. The ANIMA network includes national and regional investment promotion agencies, international organisations, business federations, innovation clusters, financial investors and research institutes from the region. It is operated from Marseille (France) and is chaired by Khalil Laabidi, General Manager, FIPA Tunisia. ANIMA’s objective is to contribute to the continued improvement of the Mediterranean business climate, as well as encourage shared and sustainable economic development for the region. ANIMA Investment Network aims to promote the economies of the Mediterranean countries and to encourage networking and cooperation between economic actors from European and Mediterranean countries. To achieve this, ANIMA provides a panel of activities for companies, public and private-sector agencies, international organisations and business support structures that wish to operate in the Mediterranean area.
ANIMA’s economic intelligence work responds to two key needs:
- The need to monitor certain targeted countries and industrial sectors around the Mediterranean actively and selectively (continuous economic intelligence based on over 150 selected sources).
- The need to identify the key players and business, investment and partnership opportunities.
ANIMA introduces companies to investors, strategic partners and business development or financing support structures. The network offers:
- A web platform for businesses and clusters to develop partnerships;
- Business meetings;
- Coaching sessions for entrepreneurs;
- A calendar of business events in the Mediterranean.
Cooperation and project development
ANIMA also delivers expert experience within some of the region’s cooperation projects, either directly or via its network in Europe and the Mediterranean. The association works with its members and partners to build projects and coordinate a number of pilot initiatives. It offers the following services:
- Identifying best practice and sharing experience between economic development actors;
- Supporting project development (seeking partners and finance);
- Project coordination;
- Mobilisation of expertise.
ANIMA Investment Network
11 bis rue St-Ferréol
Tel : +33 (0)4 96 11 67 60
Fax : +33 (0)4 96 11 67 61
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org