Latin Arc is a space for political and technical cooperation constituted by intermediate-level Mediterranean local authorities. Its members are currently Spanish Deputations and Insular Councils, French Departmental Councils and Italian Provinces and metropolitan cities, and they represent 10% of the population and territory of the European Union. Its primary objectives are to:
- Define a coordinated development and management strategy for the Latin Arc area by including and mobilising socio-economic players with a bottom-up approach.
- Establish dynamic, flexible consultation focusing on the most significant aspects of regional development.
- Work on common projects and initiatives.
- Defend the interests and needs of these territories in their dealings with European and national institutions.
- Open up a space for cooperation with the countries of the Southern Mediterranean.
Permanent Secretariat of Latin Arc
Calle Londres , 55
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +34 934 022 677
Fax : +34 934 022 473
Web : fr.arcolatino.org
Skype : arco.latino